1. Purposes for publication
Results for a finalized cycle of monitoring government bodies' official websites (referred further as Monitoring) in the Infometer automated informational system are published for the following purposes:
- to disseminate the data obtained within the Monitoring cycle and illustrating informational openness of specific government bodies for the specific period;
- to provide government bodies with access to the data so that they could use them to update their official websites;
- to enable transparency in activities of the Freedom of Information Foundation (referred further as FIF).
2. Volume of data to be published in the Infometer system
The following primary data (for each body monitored) should be published:
- all parameters and criteria used in the Monitoring cycle;
- values of all coefficients for each parameter and criterion (SSCoef, CRCoef, PRCoef, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5);
- explanations from Group B experts on criteria and parameter (if any).
The following secondary data (for each body monitored) should be published:
- informational openness rating for official websites of the bodies covered by the Monitoring cycle;
- average informational openness rate for the bodies covered by the Monitoring cycle;
- informational openness ratings for government bodies by regions (if monitored bodies perform their activities in different regions);
- average informational openness rate for each region;
- informational openness ratings for government bodies by scope groups (for federal executive government bodies that are, before a new Monitoring cycle, subdivided by the expert Group A head into three groups: economical, social, and security bodies);
- average informational openness rate for each scope group of government bodies.
Comments posted in the Infometer system by registered officials and experts during an interaction period should not be published.
3. Formats for publishing Monitoring results
Results of each completed cycle of Monitoring are published in the Infometer system in HTML format allowing a user to get familiar with the monitoring cycle parameter list, criteria scale, and values of all coefficients (SSCoef, CRCoef, PRCoef, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5) for each body covered by the Monitoring cycle completed as well as for each parameter and criterion. Any user is able to get familiar with results of a completed Monitoring cycle without registration or any restrictions (by time in particular).
Besides, a user can download and save results of any completed Monitoring cycle in CSV or JSON format.
4. Time for publishing Monitoring results
Results of a completed Monitoring cycle are published upon completion of all works within the Monitoring cycle. Publication date and time are determined by heads of expert Groups A and B as agreed by the FIF Board Chair.